User Conduct and Protection
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Filmplace in order to circumvent or abuse the Filmplace messaging system or Filmplace platform is not permitted except for PRO Host.
- PRO Host is required to only make bookings on the platform since the exclusive contract is being signed and is legally bound. PRO Host who fails to abide by the contract may result in a legal lawsuit being pursued for the income losses of Filmplace due to the PRO Host negligence and action.
- Any necessary outside of Filmplace communication required to continue a service may be done after the booking is made.
- Filmplace does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to either Host or Creators. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you on the Booking Page.
- Filmplace does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Filmplace platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Filmplace's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Filmplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference, or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Filmplace to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Filmplace.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Hosts by booking from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status-related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Hosts or Creators to pursue removing/modifying reviews or canceling orders that do not align on Booking Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report listings to Customer Support that may be in violation of Filmplace’s Terms of Service based on the reported Listing’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat/fake Listings).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Listings shall be owned by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Listings, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Listings.
- Filmplace will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning with a demerit point tagged to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such users on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing Host statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.